Our philosophy is to work in partnership with you to care for your eye health.
Our role is providing expert advice and professional service based on your personal and individual needs. We offer the following services to our patients:
· Regular eye examinations
· Visual assessments for learning difficulties
· Sports vision assessments and treatment
· Motion sickness (sea-sickness) symptoms and treatment
· Vision Therapy for Learning Difficulties, Dyslexia and Autism
· Screenings designed to detect early signs of diabetes and glaucoma
· Colorimetry for migraine and dyslexia
· Contact Lens Fittings
· DVLA testing
Our patients benefit from our unique level of clinical care and we have a proactive approach to eye care.